Friday 24 August 2012

Hittered!

Nice of Justin Verlander to not no-hit the Jays.  Really appreciated that one.

Off to Baltimore, hopefully to assist in ending the charade that is the Orioles' 2012 season.  They got their shit pushed in by Texas the other night, and if there is any justice in the world, the same will happen this weekend against the Blue Yays.

I'm writing this from work, so I don't really have the time or bookmarks to go find the important stuff that you need to know about, nor will I be posting lineups or anything, but I'll let you know that I'm not working very hard today, since I've been reading about the potential Adrian Gonzalez blockbuster.  What Adrian Gonzalez blockbuster, you ask?  Check this shit out.  If you're too lazy, it's looking like the Dodgers are trying to acquire Gonzalez, Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett and cash from the Red Sox for prospects.  If this goes down, look for the Red Sox to be in on every major free agent this offseason.  I'm talking Hamilton, Greinke, and whoever else, as well as having a look at Matt Garza of the Cubs.

If you'd like to read something retarded, here you go.  John Farrell for Bobby Valentine?????!?!?!?

No Yunel tonight.  He should rejoin tomorrow.

Bautista will be set to go Friday. (Wait, that's now!)

Morrow will start Saturday, Laffey to the bullpen, at least for now.

Cooper has been DL'ed for back spasms.  Chad Beck was sent back to the minors, but I don't see any corresponding moves yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment