Monday 13 August 2012

This Blog Fucking Rules, Right?

Hey, so lots of updates lately, huh?  Some fucking vacation I've been rocking.  Not like I owe it to any of you cunts to make this a consistent everyday operation or anything.  But really, between a wedding, my brother and nephew being home from across the country, drinking my face off, and a good old fashioned work week, I've been on the busy side for the last 10 days or so.  Combine that with the Olympics hogging all the TV, causing the Jays to play a bunch of day-games that aren't conducive to everyday cable television, it's been tough to keep an eye on anything better than a boxscore or the Jays in 30.

With all of that considered, we've got some work to do.  Pretty much my feelings, save for yesterday's 10-run effort.


So that's what we've got going for us at the moment.  Well in to last place territory, pretty much everybody is hurt at the moment, and Ricky Romero took about 70% of the season to start pitching like Ricky Romero, based on what I've read other people say.  Can't all be bad though right?

This is typically where I would write the good news, but there ain't none.

No comments:

Post a Comment